Tony Robbins says that life is about asking and answering questions.
The easiest way to improve the quality of your life,
is to ‘Start Asking Better Quality Questions’.
Sometimes feeling happy and appreciative is so far away from where we are in the moment, that another question helps to soothe us into feeling better.
What have YOU done well today?
- Maybe just getting out of bed is enough.
- Taking a short walk is enough.
- Drinking an extra glass of water is enough.
- Stopping to take a couple deep breathes is enough.
- Nothing makes us feel worse, than self criticism!
So whenever I need a lift, I go back to the basics and answer …
What have I done well today?
And it always makes me feel better.
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
To Add Your Answers To The List